To join LEAD California, the campus must pay an annual membership fee (July 1 to June 30), based on the full-time equivalent enrollment of undergraduates at their institution. For more information about joining, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 510-886-7620.
Membership fees, along with funding received from foundations, corporations and the federal government, allow us to:
- Provide member institutions with training, technical assistance and financial support
- Build statewide support for higher education’s public service role
- Fund program development at our member campuses
- Organize regional, statewide and national events and gatherings
- Promote public awareness of individual campus’s civic engagement activities
- Address legislative issues related to service, service-learning and civic engagement
How to Join
To join LEAD California, please download both the Member Information Form and appropriate Membership Invoice (both found below), then mail documents and payment to:
CSU East Bay/LEAD California
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd., SF 311
Hayward, CA 94542
For more information about joining California Campus Compact, please contact email@example.com.
MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION FORM
Please complete and submit this form with your institution’s contact information.
COMMUNITY COLLEGE INVOICE
Please fill out the invoice and return with your 2-year institution’s membership payment.
Please fill out the invoice and return with your 4-year institution’s membership payment.